Sunday, February 1, 2009

School's Vision,Mission and Values

1.The school's Vision is: A school of distinction Nurturing Future-Ready citizens of Character.
The school's Mission is: Providing quality education to equip pupils with the values, knowledge and skills for the 21st century.The school's values are: P-Passion for learning I-Integrity our foundation E-Excellence in everything we do
2.I think the school's Vision,Mission and Values are well set and targeted.
3.Yes,I believe in them as they are realistic and because anyone can achieve anything they believe they can achieve given that they work hard towards it.
4.Some do so,while others do not. Those who think about it,always give there best and never say die. And they don't mind if they lose,at least they give all they can give. If everyone wins,who will lose?Those who do not think about it,will always relax and as Mr.Leow says when you do nothing about it,they will always get the result they have always been getting.
5.I as a student can always work hard towards my dreams and always give my best in everything I do even though it does not always turn out the way I want it to.
6.Maybe some Adventure Camp without instructors so that they can learn to be responsible and not to rely so much to their parents,teachers and instructors. and maybe they can also ask us put up a performance by ourselves without the help of the parents and teachers.

No comments: