Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Outside School Activities


1.I am involved in Violin lessons, Chinese, English, Mathematics and Science tution from Monday through Sunday. But my English, Mathematics and Science tution they are done together. As in like, they are at the same tution home and taught by the same teacher. And the teacher will decide when to do what subject on which day.
2.I spend in total 4 days for my outside school activities. I spend Wednesday night for my violin and Tuesday night for my Chinese. On wednesday, I have my so called triple-lessons, before my violin lesson and on Saturday morning I have the same class.
3.I spend 45 minutes on my Violin lessons and 1 hour for my Chinese. For my English, Mathematics and Science they are done together, so I spend 1 hour and a half, two times a week.
4.I am involved in Violin lessons because at first it was my mother and my sister,Urara, but after a while my mother quitted and I joined. Then I forgot why but we stopped after a short period of time. But because my mother wanted us to continue, she signed us up for violin lessons at Mandeville. At Mandeville, I think I have been taught by Three different Violin teachers.(Including my current teacher.) For my Chinese because I am weak in Chinese so my mother asked her friends if they could recommend any tutors. I think now I am with my Third Chinese teacher. For my "Triple-lessons", the teacher last time taught my sister,Urara, before and so I am also going to the same tution.
5.The tution classes are beneficial but the Violin classes I think not so much. The tution classes are beneficial and usefull because this year is very important as we will have our Primary School Leaving Examination(PSLE). We must all study hard and give our best even if it is only our practice paper or homework as it will become a habit. The violin lessons are not very beneficial for me but I am taking part in these activities because.........I do not really know why I am still taking part in these lessons. I do not really want to become a violin teacher or anything like that,  but maybe for my sister,Urara,it is beneficial as she wants to become a violin teacher. I suggested to my mother a few times that I can quit learning violin because my mother said it was to expensive but my mother still asked me to continue.
6.I think the violin lessons are affecting my studies as it is very tiring as on Wednesdays I have tution and I go straight to violin lessons so I usually do my homework there while my sister is having her turn. It is I think just a waist of time and money. But on the other hand I think the tution classes are not affecting my studies but improving it. The tution classes are good and I can keep up with with my homework there.
7.I do not think that I get stressed very easily. I am just very sleepy after my violin classes but I can handle that. I am usually cheerful and humble and I think that means I am not stressed.
8.I am not that sure. I think it depends on the activities they are joining. If it is beneficial, does not affect your studies a lot, helps you in the future, something you look forward to do everyday and it is something you want to do, then I will say "Go For It!" But if it is something you are forced to do,something that is not beneficial, affect your studies a lot, does not help you in the future, something you do not look forward to everyday and something you do not want to do, then I will say "Do Not Go For It!" Tell your parents No and why. If you keep it from them, you are wasting there money and wasting your time.





No comments: