Saturday, February 7, 2009

Total Defence-What I want to defend

Hello everyone!
For total defence day, I would want to defend my friends and family,(Including my teachers, who I consider as my friends now.)who have been following me the whole way through my 12 years of life and encouraging me to do what I feel is right and wrong. I want to defend them because they have done so much for me. They have followed me through thick and thin, and when I fall, they pull be back up to myy feet and I am sure they will continue to do that through out my life. They have helped me in my studies,sports and lots more, and I am very grateful for that. And as my part as their friends, I would also want to help them, and I hope I am. As I make new friends, I will still cherish the special moments I had with my old ones and I hope I am still in touch with them as they are still part of my life as long as I live.
Lastly I would want to say that,even though we all do not show it, I am sure deep, deep inside our HEARTS we all LOVE one another.
KiRaRa IdE

No comments: